Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Feb 6 2011

Hello This Sunday Feb 6 2011 there are two coupon booklets :
1 RedPlum (RP) and 1 SmartSource (SS)

When you read other blogs to use coupons and you see SS 2/06 that means Smart Source Feb 6

Remember to hold on to coupons until there is a sale. Also buy 2 newspapers. Then you can use 2 coupons for BOGO (Buy One Get One free) YES you can use 2 coupons. Look at my vlog with Wanda and see what I mean.
Happy savings!!!

PS Thank you for stopping by my Moby booth in Miami Deaf Nation. You are all so sweet!!! ILY

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing me the BOGO mean. Now I keep remember one. I don't have newspaper yet. Of course that I will get it. :) Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda thanks for blogging this! It saves me the time LOL I was going to do it tomorrow LOL

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question, I collected coupons 10-15 years ago and I tried to use those old coupons without expiration date on it. I was told that I couldn't use the coupons because it didn't have any bar code on it. Is it true that those old coupons without bar codes on it is worthless now? Please advise, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes all coupons now have bar code. I do not thing store will accept old coupons. The coupons are to tempt you to buy the product at the moment so if you have a coupon from 10 to 15 years ago then they are no good. But they are nice peice of history . Smile

    ReplyDelete